We’re gearing up for our live Crypto Show this Wednesday, April, 21 at 2pm EST. We’ll be examining investment opportunities in cryptocurrency and blockchain with five prominent executives from five companies in various areas of the sector.
Click here to see the guest list and to register for free.
To whet your appetite, we’ve assembled some of the best crypto and blockchain articles from this dynamic and hotly debated sector.
That’s followed by our usual weekly lineup of the best stock market-related reads of the week.
Tales from the Crypt-o File:
- Bitcoin & Crypto Tumble on U.S. Money Laundering Reports – Business Insider
- Horizons Launches World’s First Inverse Bitcoin ETF – Motley Fool
- Animal Sprits: The Biggest Week in Crypto – The Irrelevant Investor, Podcast
- Coinbase, DOGE, Bitcoin, Cramer: Hodler’s Weekly Digest – Cointelegraph
Uncommon Sense Investor Posts:
Best Recent Reads:
- Cheap Canadian Dividend Stocks with Moats – Morningstar
- Seven U.S. Small Cap Stocks to Buy – Kiplinger
- How to Build a Portfolio You Don’t Have to Babysit – Morningstar
- “I Haven’t Been This Excited About Going Against the Herd in Years”: Rosenberg, Financial Post
- Why Amazon May be 70% Undervalued and Worth $3 Trillion – Yahoo Finance
- The Inside Story of How Jim Vos & His Team Uncovered Bernie Madoff’s Fraud – Institutional Investor
Three more sleeps before our live show about investment opportunities in cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Our guests will have lots to talk about as Som Seif’s Purpose Investments, this Tuesday, will launch one of the world’s first Ethereum ETFs.
Brian Mosoff’s Ether Capital is benefitting from a rising Ether price and investing in Ethereum’s ecosystem.
Jaime Leverton’s Hut 8 Mining holds more Bitcoin than rivals, and its stock is up 1,000% in the last year, but is underperforming.
We’ll ask why.
TAAL wants to be the Amazon Web Services of enterprise blockchain.
We’ll ask Chris Naprawa how they get there.
And shares of crypto exchange Voyager Digital have gone from $1 to just under $28 in less than six months.
But is Coinbase, now public, drawing U.S. investor money away from it?
We’ll ask Stephen Ehrlich, who was on CNBC last week, about that.
Plus, reports are circulating this morning the U.S. Treasury is looking to crack down on cryptocurrencies.
This show will be about information and education.
If you’d like to learn more about investment opportunities in cryptocurrency and blockchain, join us for our live Crypto Show on April 21 at 2pm EST.
This is a complimentary event so it’s free to register.
If you haven’t done it already, click here to sign up for this live show.