When you’ve called every bear market since 2008, including the current one, you’ve earned the right to have strong, provocative opinions.
Keith McCullough, who is not a perma-bear, doesn’t hold back in this interview.
The CEO and Founder of Hedgeye Risk Management prepared his institutional clients and subscribers to preserve and grow their capital as his proprietary, data-driven, “go anywhere”, macro process sniffed out the stock market peak last year and the subsequent market downturn.
In our conversation, McCullough covers a lot of ground explaining his views on:
- The deteriorating macro economic picture.
- Why there’s no rush to find the stock market bottom.
- Why earnings are a “certified train wreck”.
- Dishonest CEOs.
- Why the Fed is dead wrong…again.
- Cramer and the CNBC “clown show”.
- Liars, thieves, and scoundrels, and much more.
Note: This interview was recorded on July 20, 2022
Related stories: 10 Top Signal Strength Stocks from Hedgeye’s Keith McCullough