We got calm and sober insight this week into a myriad of factors affecting financial markets.
That came courtesy of the management brain trust of Davis Rea Investment Counsel during the company’s live Quarterly Call.
John O’Connell, Chairman, CEO & CIO, and Don Ritchie, President, fielded my questions and delved into an array of topics including:
- Whether stock investors are complacent at the moment,
- Whether the regional banking issues are contained,
- Interest rates,
- The glory of pricing power at PepsiCo and McDonald’s,
- Meta’s comeback,
- Comparatively sluggish growth at Amazon,
- Commercial real estate problems,
- And whether AI is being overhyped and investors are getting sucked in.
Grab a beverage of your choice and enjoy this conversation.