You may know the name and face of Jim Bianco.
The President & Macro Strategist of Bianco Research, is often quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and Barron’s, and seen on Bloomberg TV and CNBC.
That’s because his independent, objective and incisive commentary is highly respected after more than 30 years in the business.
We sat down with Bianco for a wide-ranging discussion about:
- The prospect of persistent inflation.
- Why supply chain problems, inflation, and COVID will linger longer than many expect.
- Why globalization is reversing after decades of growth.
- Why investors need to stay involved in this bull market for a chance to make a lot of money very fast…
- But to also be on the lookout for definitive signs that it’s time to reduce exposure.
- Why this “new era” of retail investing is different and not necessarily dumb money last to the party.
- Whether today’s cryptocurrency winners will have longevity or join the likes of Pets.com on the scrap heap…and much more.
For insightful commentary about the state of the global economy and the stock market, watch and listen to our conversation with Jim Bianco.
(Editor’s note: This interview was recorded when the U.S. 10-Year Treasury yield was at 1.3%. It’s at 1.48%, as of this writing).
Related stories: Seven Ways to Profit in a Greedy Market